Monthly Education & Community
for planners, designers, stylists and coordinators
There's a million photography workshops,
hundreds of florist courses,
hand fulls of calligraphy classes
but what is there for you?
the person who creates it all from scratch? The person who see's it, builds it and then runs it like a badass?
we're looking at YOU
it's time to stop searching online for hours or awkwardly sliding into DM's asking
the questions that you want answers to - now!
How often are you...
- Laying in bed at night stressed because you have no one to help you with your business?
- Wanting to find new programs but don't know where to look or who to ask for their experiences
- Longing for new styling tips so you can make your work can really stand out
- Staring at your workflow and wondering how in the world you could make it better
- Looking for ways to be more confident and efficient in your business
- Wondering "how do I make my tablescape look more modern without it looking boring?"
- Thinking "why can't I figure out this DAMN NAPKIN FOLD?"
- Looking for some non-bullshit advice and simple answers to your daily questions about designing, planning, styling and coordinating?
- You had a safe space where you could ask questions and get real, authentic answers
- There was a community of planners in the same place as you who were there to encourage and support you
- You learned how to have your business run more efficiently
- You didn't have to search for answers online for hours upon hours
- You felt confident while styling
- You felt efficient while planning
- You had some of your time back to enjoy your life
- There was easy education, that you could partake in on your own schedule, in your own home... drinking all the red wine
- You had access to non-fluff advice and real conversations that will help you gain confidence and love what you do even more than you thought possible
I've been where you are
As a self-taught wedding planner and designer, I started from ground zero
with no one to ask questions to, always feeling like I had to say "yes" to everything, learning the hard way who to trust, how to organize and what programs I should be using.
I spent too long suffering from imposter syndrome.
...Does this sound all too familiar?
It's time to stop feeling like an imposter...
Take a deep breath and get a load of what you're about to get your hands on, month by month:
- Real and non-scripted business advice from the founder of Mae&Co Creative
- Design tips and styling tricks for days
- Raw conversations and interviews with other leading professionals in the industry
- System and product reviews
- System tutorials (honeybook, trello, quickbooks, canva)
- Live styling demos (flatly, tablescapes and more)
- Pricing talks and brand strategy
- How-to's (set up workflow, source vendors abroad, pack your suitcase, talk to your "non creative friends")
- Batch work and outsourcing guides
- Advice on building your team and creating a thriving business
- Live workday demos (design boards, workflows, etc)
- A online community with weekly q&a topics
- A non-bullshit, direct approach to starting the career you're dreaming of
- Yup.... plus more
Become A Member Now!
Madison of MPN Events Says
"Manda has been such a great teacher throughout my time in the industry, and has gifted me far more than knowledge. She presents herself as a life long teacher, someone you can look up to, and also someone you can reach out to for advice. Manda teaches hands on where she helps enable you until you feel strong in what you are learning. While teaching, she is great at talking things through and understanding your thought process, and then shares her thought process so that you understand how to better yourself. She has taught me so much about branding, styling, and designing, but has also taught me how to own a business and be confident while doing so. I have learned so much through Manda, and truly look up to her in the industry and look up to her business as somewhere I can only hope my business can be someday."
Four videos per month
We send these to you at the beginning of each month to watch and learn at your own pace, according to your own schedule
An online community of creatives
Weekly Q&A plus the constant support and connection with other creatives in your industry
Each video with its own worksheet
You'll receive 4 worksheets at the beginning of the month for recording your thoughts and reflecting on progress
Expand your knowledge
First access to new courses and exclusive deals on all styledyou products as well as featured vendors throughout the year
I know, its hard to believe. But we want this to be as easy and beneficial for you as possible. Which is why we will be sending you videos, worksheets, discounts, answers to your questions and extra perks along the way. Easy for you, fun for us.
Can we talk about community?
Who's tired of the cattiness?
Who's tired of the competition?
What if there were a space that encouraged planners and designers to give advice, share secrets and recommend each other for jobs?
What if we could bitch, joke and laugh with each other?
Sound almost too good to be true?
Well that's what we want for you. As soon as you subscribe as a Mae&Co Monthly member, you will get instant access to our Mae&Co Monthly Slack community where you can ask for advice, vent your heart out and get real, genuine encouragement from a community of creatives that are going through it too.
When you receive access to this community, you'll be able to search for past topics covered and binge read all the q&a you want!
It's a win, win. Come join our community. You're welcome here.
Chelsea of Pearl Weddings says
"I wanted to have a better grasp on where I felt I stood within the large sea of wedding planners and designers. Learning from Manda helped me gain my own confidence and so much more. Her education and guidance with styling and design was everything I hoped it would be. I learned some techniques, perspectives and best practices that helped align my personal design. I have since felt like I was the most ready I've ever been to design and style with confidence as well as take my business to the next level with hiring a team and structuring my offerings in a way that supported me, and my business. Manda has been a huge support in growing my business to represent who I am. I cannot thank her enough for the confidence she helped me gain and the continued inspiration she provides to me, and the rest of the industry."
Pick the perfect plan for you!
whether you want month to month with no commitment
or you're looking to go all out and save a little dough, we've got you covered.
Not ready to commit but still want in on the goodies?
Join the Mae&Co Monthly newsletter and get one step closer to creating your dream business... just by receiving a couple emails a month.